CapitalSquare is looking for a super, brilliant, awesome, amazing intern to join our team for 3 months (or more, if we really like you).
Here's what we need you to do:
- Post interesting, engaging content on our blog.
- Manage our social media channels.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Get people talking about CapitalSquare (only good things, obviously).
You'll be able to work virtually, but it's definitely a plus if you can be at the workspace a couple of times a week, and during events. This is a paid position.
Ideally, you’ll be a university student or a recent graduate. You must have amazing writing skills, and be really good with the internet and social media (i.e. strong digital and interaction skills). It would be great if you have good graphic design skills and experience in Adobe Creative Suite. You must be energetic, eager to learn, great at collaborating, and up for any challenge. And you must be a brilliant creative thinker who’s full of ideas.
If you're interested, send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you'll be a great fit for this role. Email subject should be: "Communications Intern - March 2014". Also include:
- Your CV
- A portfolio (if you have one)
- A 500-word writing sample about anything at all.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck!