Jelly! is a free coworking day, where freelancers, remote workers and small business owners can get out of their regular workspace, meet some new people and work together in a social environment. It's a mixture of work, chat, comparing of ideas, passing on tips, and maybe even collaboration on a new project.
It's also great if you're interested in coworking at CapitalSquare but want to try us out first, completely free!
We'll provide an awesome space to sit and work, WiFi, power outlets, a few munchies, and interesting people to collaborate with. You just bring yourself, your laptop (or whatever you use to work), and a friendly disposition, and we're all set for an amazing day of coworking. There's no registration necessary, just come on in.
P.S. If you sign up and pay for one of our monthly plans on Jelly day, you get 10% off your first payment!
P.P.S. We usually run a Small Business Clinic on the same day, where we have free business consulting sessions for startup and small business owners, so you might want to check out the event page and sign up.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but we'll be taking lunch orders (TFC) at 11am to be delivered by 1pm. You'll need to pay for your lunch, btw. You're also welcome to bring your own lunch or make your own order at anytime.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.