The CEOs Forum, initiated in 2005 brings together local and international speakers to share knowledge and insights to equip entrepreneurs to build sustainable local businesses that continue to yield value for generations. The Forum is now recognized as an annual event in the SME circle.
The 10th edition of the LEAP Africa CEO Forum will hold on 9th June, 2015 at Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. This year’s Forum is themed “Staying Ahead: Maximizing Profit and Mitigating Risks”.
The event attracts over 800 guests annually including SME founders, captains of industries, CEOs and Managing Directors drawn from different sectors of the economy and public sector officials.
Here are some of the topics that will be covered at the event :
- Currency and financial risk management in the Nigerian and global business landscape.
- The value of effective financial management systems.
- Managing supply chain, operations and sales risks in Nigeria.
- The significance of insurance and other formal risk mitigation strategies in protecting your business from mishaps.
- How to build a culture of risk management.
- Potential markets and how to develop a portfolio of products for these markets.
- How to have access to professional networks.
Date: Thursday, June 9th, 2015
Time: 09:30 a.m
Venue: Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos
Fee : N5,500
You can attend this event for free!
Full details on the agenda, speakers, and programme can be found at http://www.leapafrica.org/index.php/78-events/189-10th-ceos-forum
To register for the event, go here
Contact the organizers with the following means below if you require additional information :
Mail : email@example.com
Phone : 234-1-270-6541/2 or 07065279211