On the 3rd Friday of every month, we host a free business clinic for startups and SMEs, where we invite an expert to answer your questions and offer advice on different business issues.
This month, our advisors are the ladies behind The Longe Practice LP, a startup focused boutique law firm that offers cost-effective, sophisticated legal advisory services. They deal with all sorts of legal issues, including Startup Counselling & Formation, Startup Financing, Intellectual Property, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Corporate Governance.
The advisory clinic will run in two sessions: 9am to 1pm, and 3pm to 5pm. You are free to bring any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss. See you there!
Got a question for them? Ask now and sign up below:
Other Things to Note:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but you're welcome to bring your own lunch or order in at anytime.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.