October Workshop – Journey Mapping
The Awesome People at Areedi are offering a new workshop to companies who would like to learn the basics of understanding their customer journey. This interactive workshop will offer participants practical advice, tools, and tips on how to create and use journey mapping in their customer experience activities.
Participants will learn from best-in-class examples and hands-on exercises focusing on journey mapping and touchpoint design. We can also arrange this session (and many others) privately for your organization, if you’d prefer.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Those who want a step-by-step approach to designing new customer experiences that customers notice, remember, and share
- Individuals with the authority to initiate change across their organization and for those responsible for realizing results
As a result of this workshop, you will be better able to:
- Understand how to capture the details in a customer journey
- Gain a deeper appreciation for the needs, desires, and expectations of your customers
- See that journey maps can help improve current experiences as well as improve future experiences for your customer
Workshop Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Workshop Time: 10 am – 11:30am
Next Workshop Venue: Capital Square, Garnet Building, Igboefon Roundabout, Lekki (map & directions)
How to Pay
Bank Transfer: Make a payment anytime into the Areedi Limited bank account at Diamond Bank (0060052251). Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you’ve made a payment.
Pay Online: Please click here to make a payment online
Please click here to register (it’s a short form). Registration is only confirmed when payment has been received.
We look forward to having you at the workshop! Please email email@example.com with any questions.