Jelly! is a free coworking day, where freelancers, remote workers and small business owners can get out of their regular workspace, meet some new people and work together in a social environment. It's a mixture of work, chat, comparing of ideas, passing on tips, and maybe even collaboration on a new project.
It's also great if you're interested in coworking at CapitalSquare but want to try us out first, completely free!
We'll provide an awesome space to sit and work, WiFi, power outlets, a few munchies, and interesting people to collaborate with. You just bring yourself, your laptop (or whatever you use to work), and a friendly disposition, and we're all set for an amazing day of coworking. There's no registration necessary, just come on in.
P.S. If you sign up and pay for one of our monthly plans on Jelly day, you get 10% off your first payment!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but we'll be taking lunch orders at 11am to be delivered by 1pm. You'll need to pay for your lunch, btw. You're also welcome to bring your own lunch or make your own order at anytime.
- Driving Directions For Lekki : If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Driving Directions for Ikoyi : From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right into Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right into HFP Way. Immediately turn right into Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. The Studio is the last gate on the left.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende, then take a short walk to Ije and take a Keke NAPEP to the Dolphin-Obalende Gate. Walk ahead and turn right at Awori Road; go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. The Studio is the last gate on the left.
Parking: There's a parking lot at the estate gate, with adequate street parking, so there's nothing to worry about
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.