This interactive, hands-on workshop is for entrepreneurs and small business owners who have little to no accounting skills, but desire a well-run business and know the importance of good accounting. It will focus on simple, cost effective ways to keep the right business numbers and stay in line with accounting regulations.
What You'll Learn
- The most important numbers in your business
- Processes for day-to-day accounting
- How to understand and interpret your business numbers
- How to use your numbers for decision-making
- How to present your numbers to different stakeholders
- How to ensure that you're right with the law
The workshop fee is N5,000, and covers the following:
- Light refreshments
- Training materials
- Writing materials
- Certificate of completion
There are only 15 seats available, so please sign up and pay below to confirm your attendance.
How To Register
Click the "Add to Waitlist" link in the widget below. Enter your name, email, and phone number, and we'll send you the payment details. Once we've received proof of your payment, we'll send you a link to claim your ticket!
Alternately, you can make a transfer of N5,000 into the following bank account:
Zenith Bank - 1013385906
Account Name: CapitalSquare Workspace Solutions Limited
You can also pay cash or with your debit card at CapitalSquare (event location).
Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll confirm your place at the workshop. Please pay on or before March 17, to enable us plan properly.
Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze is an Accounting guru with over 11 years of finance, bookkeeping, and business consulting experience spanning over several industries of the economy. An expert in startups, she has been involved in starting up finance functions for several companies and projects. Trained in PricewaterhouseCoopers, Chioma was formerly Finance Manager at Jumia Nigeria, and has also led the Finance function in several other businesses.
Chioma holds a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a Masters in Accounting and Finance. She has also been a Chartered Accountant for 10 years and a Chartered Tax Practitioner for 5 years.
Chioma is a super-accountant, teaching young companies and people to embrace financial management in their personal lives, businesses and vocation. With a passion to improving the 99% failure rate of small businesses in Nigeria, Chioma focuses on small business management, improving their book-keeping and accounting, and ensuring that they have reliable financial information upon which the can take optimal business decisions.
Chioma is the Founder of Accountinghub.ng. Nigeria’s premier professional services online shop, focused on offering brilliant bookkeeping and tax support to Startups and small businesses at super-affordable pricing. She introduces virtual, retail and tech-accounting in Nigeria.
Other Things to Note
- Partnership/Facilitation: If you're a subject matter expert on a small business issue and you'd like to facilitate one of our workshops, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Refreshments: We'll have a limited number of bite-size dessert samples and shot-size cocktails from our partners for you to try out, and if you love them (which you will!), you can buy regular sized versions and get to munching :)
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample, secure parking at the building, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but it's an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.