Join us on Thursday, March 3, at Demo Day as we hang out with the people behind hot new startups: Jara, WaraCake, and Jekalo, as they tell us all about their work. We'll get the chance to get to know them and offer feedback about how to improve their products, and maybe even start something new with them.
We'll also be able to sample some mouth-watering snacks, drinks, and desserts from our refreshment partners. And with an audience of some of the smartest people in the startup world, stimulating conversation won't be a problem. there'll be drinks, munchies, and a lot of awesome people to mingle with.
The best thing? It's absolutely free!
Seats are limited, so sign up below to reserve yours now. And if you'd like to learn more about Demo Day or showcase your product/startup at our next event, apply here.
We can't wait to meet you!
- IN3K8 Media
- Donuts by Iwa
- Zesty Juices
- T & T Events (Cocktails)
- Frederick Archibong Photography
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Partnership: If you're a food or drink vendor and would like to exhibit and sell your products at a Demo Day now or in the future, or if you want to partner with us in any other way, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Refreshments: We'll have a limited number of bite-size dessert samples and shot-size cocktails from our partners for you to try out, and if you love them (which you will!), you can buy regular sized versions and get to munching :)
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample, secure parking at the building, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but it's an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.