For entrepreneurs with startups and SMEs looking to learn on how to leverage on Social Media to build an online presence while acquiring users who will pay for products and services offered.
Are you confused on how to navigate the crazy online space and if to spend money advertising or how to turn your Facebook fans to customers? Then this session is for you.
We'd be going through Case Studies and developing plans tailored to plans. You'd also have the chance to ask those question bugging you.
For participants to get the most out of the session, we're limiting the attendance to 10 business owners/startup founders, so please register your interest in good time.
How To Register
- Click the "Add to Waitlist" link in the widget below. Enter your name, email, and phone number, and we'll send you the payment details. Payment details are also included below, so you can get a headstart.
- Pay for your ticket.
- Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name you registered with.
- Once we've received proof of your payment, we'll send your ticket to you
- Please claim your ticket and print or download a copy. We will need to see your ticket to admit you into the workshop.
Nubi Kay is an internet entrepreneur and digital media strategist currently based in Dublin where he works as Technology Consultant at Accenture. He has worked with brands including Pepsi, Etihad Airways, Shell Energy, and a number of startups. He's your go-to guy when it comes to customer acquisition through digital channels as well as increasing your brand's online footprint. You can easily reach him on twitter at @NubiKay or by email at
Some Useful Information
- Partnership/Facilitation: If you're a subject matter expert on a small business issue and you'd like to facilitate one of our workshops, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample, secure parking at the building, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but it's an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings