On the 3rd Friday of every month, we host a free business clinic for small business owners, where we invite an expert to answer your questions and offer advice on different business issues.
This month, we will be having a Legal Advisory session which will be facilitated by Legal warehouse, represented by Uloma Herrington
PROFILE- ULOMA HERRINGTON of LegalWarehouse
A Law Graduate of Oxford Brookes University in the United Kingdom and a qualified legal practitioner in Nigeria with over 5 years’ litigation and dispute resolution experience and over 7 years’ experience in corporate practice.
Her mantra is “Efficiency, Quality and Simplicity whilst rendering exceptional legal services to small and medium businesses and individuals”. She has excellent communication and listening skills with a flair for resolving legal problems using innovative and modern techniques. She adopts best practices in the legal profession to understand each client and their unique needs.
A law tutor of the University of London (International Programmes) UK, with 5 years tutoring experience and over 90% success rate, she is a well-grounded player in the legal industry and this is indicative of her exposure to legal developments in an ever evolving sector.
You might need their services for long term plans too and the good thing about this is anyone who signs up for a Legal Warehouse service during the small business clinic gets a 5% discount.
The advisory clinic will run from 9am to 1pm in 20 minute sessions. Schedule your slot below, and please feel free to bring along any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss.
Don't miss it!
Other Things to Note:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but you're welcome to bring your own lunch or order in at anytime.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.