Our monthly Free Pass Friday + a pop-up shop in collaboration with OnceNOut!
Once every month, we host a free day of coworking in one of our workspaces to give freelancers, home workers and people running small businesses an opportunity to get out of their normal space, meet some new people and work together in a social environment. It's a mixture of work, chat, comparing of ideas, passing on tips, and maybe even collaboration on a new project.
It's also perfect if you're interested in coworking at CapitalSquare, but would like to try us out first, completely free!
We'll provide an awesome space to sit and work, WiFi, power outlets, and interesting people to collaborate with.
You just bring yourself, your laptop (or whatever you use to work), and a friendly disposition, and we're all set for an amazing day of coworking!
This month, OnceNOut will also be hosting a pop-up shop of preloved designer items at insanely discounted prices, just in time for the festive season!
Join us for a day of coworking, networking and shopping!
Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required.
Date: Friday, 24th November 2017
Time: 9AM - 5PM
Venue: CapitalSquare Lekki - 2nd Floor The Garnet Building, Igbo-Efon Lekki, Lagos (directions below)
REGISTRATION: The event is free to attend, but we do require that you register in order to reserve a seat.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but we'll be taking lunch orders at 11 am to be delivered by 1 pm. You'll need to pay for your lunch, btw. You're also welcome to bring your own lunch or make your own order at any time.
Driving Directions :
- If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings