Join us at Social Media Week 2017 as we explore the tools and tricks of startup branding, especially with a limited budget.
CapitalSquare founder, Modupe Macaulay Odunyemi will be talking about, and shaing tools and tips that startups can use to achieve a consistent visual identity and brand recognition.
Participants will learn:
- The difference between a brand and a business
- Branding as communication: what your visual identity says about you
- Essential elements of small business branding
- How to be intentional about building a strong brand
- Affordable, easy-to-use tools for creating a consistent visual identity
This Workshop Is For:
Entrepreneurs, startup founders, and small business owners with a limited budget, who want their businesses to have a strong, consistent, and easy to recognize visual identity, that reflects the values of the business
Click below to register and reserve a seat