Great photos are a must if you want your social media posts to garner maximum engagement, particularly on platforms like Instagram where photos are everything. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.
But how do you take great pictures without fancy, high-end cameras, and equipment or a really expensive, high-end smartphone?
WakaFire Photography has built a business out of taking great photos like the one above, with just a smartphone . They'll be partnering with CapitalSquare to teach you how to do the same in a two-hour workshop on smartphone photography.
At the end of this workshop, you'll be able to take magazine-shoot worthy photos with just your smartphone.
This workshop is for:
- Small business owners who want great photographs of their products but do not have the budget for a professional photoshoot
- Bloggers and social media influencers who want to improve their photography skills
- Social media managers
- anyone who wants to learn how to take great pictures with just a smartphone
The class will cover the following:
- Getting started: Creativity OR skill? removing mindset roadblocks, recommended phones.
- Recommended apps for editing, watermarking.
- Photography skills + Class assessment.
- The Business side of phone photography.
At the end of the class, you'll be issued a free micro-certification PDF certificate. The Certificate is issued by ChatClass NG and confirms course completion.
Date: Wednesday, 12th April 2017
Time: 10AM - 12PM
Venue: CapitalSquare Lekki - 2nd floor, The Garnet Building, Igbo Efon, Lekki, Lagos.
Workshop Fee: N3,000 (covers workshop and access to the workspace for the day). This workshop is free for CapitalSquare members.
How to Register:
CapitalSquare Members: Enter your promo code below to unlock your member ticket. (If you don't have the promo code, please ask your Community Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send it to you). Then you can select your ticket and click register. No payment necessary!
Non-Members: Click the "Join Waitlist" link below. Enter your details, and pay here. Once we've received proof of your payment, we'll send you your ticket!
- Driving Directions For Lekki : If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.