CapitalSquare Office Hours are one-on-one business consultancy sessions (20 mins) with experts from our community.
At this edition, we'll have a tax consultant in the house to answer your questions and offer advice about anything and everything relating to taxes for individuals, freelancers, and small and growing businesses. Sessions will run from 10am to 2pm, and you are free to bring any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss. See you there!
Office hours are free for CapitalSquare members, while non-members pay a fee of N2,000. Please note that you must reserve a slot and pay in advance, for your seat to be confirmed.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up and select your slot below.
- CapitalSquare Members: you're good to go! Just wait for an email confirmation from us.
- Non-members of CapitalSquare: Please pay here, or make a transfer of N2,000 to our bank account (Zenith Bank - 1013385906) and email proof of payment to email@example.com.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we'll send you an email confirmation of your slot.
Please note: Because these are bookable slots, please do not fill in this form unless you are ready to pay.
If there are no available slots left on the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can check if there are any new openings. We will update this post when all slots are completely filled.
About The Facilitator
Aisha Nagogo is a taxation professional with an MBA from the Lagos Business School (Pan Atlantic University). She also studied Economics as a first degree. She is currently a Revenue Officer with one of the agencies in the Public Service and has been with them for nine years. She is a mother to two sons.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Office Hours is a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation. Please come prepared with your own questions.
- Once you arrive, please wait at the reception or lounge, as directed by our front desk executive. You will be called when your session is about to begin.
- If you would like to cancel, please communicate this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.