It is a given these days to have some form of social media presence for your business.
Generating awareness and sales from your accounts, however, is an entirely different ballgame. To succeed on social media, you must be intentional about the content you share and how they relate to your overall business goals.
That's why we've partnered with Nkemdilim Begho, digital marketing, and IT expert, and CEO of Futuresoft Technologies to show you how you can take advantage of all the opportunities that social media presents to grow your business and establish your brand.
The workshop will cover the following:
1. Selecting your Social Media Channels - there’s a science to this!
2. Content remains KING! - yes, there’s a battle for the throne!
3. #HashtagsAreNotJustFun - there’s a reason to use them!
4. Setting & Tracking Social Media Goals – you’re not doing this just for fun!
5. Everything Else you need to know! – yes, there’s more…
Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2017
Time: 11 AM
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi - 114B Ilupeju street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Cost: The workshop is FREE to attend, but registration is required.
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right onto Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right onto HFP Way. Immediately turn right onto Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the Dolphin-Obalende gate, at the corner of Corporation Drive and Apapa Lane, then walk ahead along Corporation Drive and turn right onto Awori Road. Go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.