Join us for an afternoon of networking and learning over lunch!
The CapitalSquare Lunch & Learn Series are an opportunity for entrepreneurs to learn about a specific topic or improve in a specific skill important to running a successful business in a relaxed and informal setting.
For this month's edition, were partnering with Idea Factory to bring you JungleNomics, an enterprise design game that helps you to identify your unique strengths as an entrepreneur and gives you the opportunity to develop core skills.
Participants can expect to acquire the skills to:
- build your own enterprise
- find talent within your own enterprise
- identify your unique interest
- work with others to build a winning enterprise
- negotiate strategic partnerships
DATE: Tuesday, June 20, 2017
TIME: 12 PM - 2 PM
VENUE: CapitalSquare Lekki - 2nd Floor, The Garnet, Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos.
The event is free for CapitalSquare members. Non-members who would like to attend will have to purchase a day pass.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.