Great photos are a must if you want your social media posts to garner maximum engagement, particularly on platforms like Instagram where photos are everything. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.
But how do you take great pictures without fancy, high-end cameras, and equipment or a really expensive, high-end smartphone?
WakaFire Photography has built a business out of taking great photos, with just a smartphone. They'll be hosting a two-hour workshop to show you all the tips and tricks of the trade.
At the end of this workshop, you'll be able to take magazine-shoot worthy photos with just your smartphone.
This workshop is for:
- Small business owners who want great photographs of their products but do not have the budget for a professional photoshoot
- Bloggers and social media influencers who want to improve their photography skills
- Social media managers
- anyone who wants to learn how to take great pictures with just a smartphone
The class will cover the following:
- Getting started: Creativity OR skill? removing mindset roadblocks, recommended phones.
- Recommended apps for editing, watermarking.
- Photography skills + Class assessment.
- The Business side of phone photography.
At the end of the class, you'll be issued a free micro-certification PDF certificate. The Certificate is issued by ChatClass NG and confirms course completion.
Date: Friday, June 23 2017
Time: 10AM - 12PM
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi - 114B Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
Workshop Fee: N3,000 (covers workshop and access to the workspace for the day). This workshop is free for CapitalSquare members.
How to Register:
CapitalSquare Members: Enter your promo code below to unlock your member ticket. (If you don't have the promo code, please ask your Community Manager or email email@example.com, and we'll send it to you). Then you can select your ticket and click register. No payment necessary!
Non-Members: Click the "Join Waitlist" link below. Enter your details, and pay here. Once we've received proof of your payment, we'll send you your ticket!
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right onto Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right onto HFP Way. Immediately turn right onto Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the Dolphin-Obalende gate, at the corner of Corporation Drive and Apapa Lane, then walk ahead along Corporation Drive and turn right onto Awori Road. Go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.