CapitalSquare Business Clinics are one-on-one business consultancy sessions (20 mins) with experts from our community. At this edition, we'll have a business strategy expert in the house to answer your questions and offer advice on ideas and strategies you can implement to improve and grow your business. Sessions will run from 10 am to 2 pm, and you are free to bring any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss. See you there!
Business clinics are free for CapitalSquare members, while non-members pay a fee of N3,000. Please note that you must reserve a slot and pay in advance, for your seat to be confirmed.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up and select your slot below.
- CapitalSquare Members: you're good to go! Just wait for an email confirmation from us.
- Non-members of CapitalSquare: Please pay here, or make a transfer of N3,000 to our bank account (Zenith Bank - 1013385906) and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we'll send you an email confirmation of your slot.
Please note: Because these are bookable slots, please do not fill in this form unless you are ready to pay.
If there are no available slots left on the form, please email email@example.com, so we can check if there are any new openings. We will update this post when all slots are completely filled.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Our Business Clinics are a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation. Please come prepared with your own questions.
- Once you arrive, please wait at the reception or lounge, as directed by our front desk executive. You will be called when your session is about to begin.
- If you would like to cancel, please communicate this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Driving Directions For Lekki: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Olawunmi Olatunji, Nigeria, is the Co founder of The Business Outliers, a company that helps businesses transit from the idea stage to achieving real and measurable business growth. An entrepreneur and experienced business strategist, her previous experience spans a decade in the finance and energy sectors. She “believes in adding value to budding businesses,” and “has a great passion for growth” and seeing young entrepreneurs succeed. She has mentored entrepreneurs with several institutions for nearly a decade.
In her earlier career, Olawunmi gained cross-industry experience and developed valuable expertise while working in the financial service industry. She understands risk and enterprise development. This understanding developed into a passion for helping early-stage business growth. She has focused her expertise on business advising to help a number of early- stage businesses develop successful business models and write business plans. She also delivers workshops and seminars on entrepreneurship, business modelling, finance and business growth. She is the Author of ‘’Idea meets Market’’, a business startup book, which showcases how successful African entrepreneurs easily and quickly prove their business idea, with the minimal resources.