One of the biggest challenges of running a business is finding the right fit for every role on your team. and rightfully so, because without a team of top performers, your business could be derailed.
Join us as we explore what it takes to build a winning team that gets the job done, in this workshop.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- define a team in a functional manner
- build a business systems engine for your enterprise
- simulate the workings of a business systems engine
- You will be able to design a business ecosystem around your business system
- create intellectual property protections for your ideas within a business system
- search for and select the best team members needed to run a business system via value negotiation
Date: Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Time: 11 am - 2 pm
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi (directions below)
Fee: N5,000 only (free for CapitalSquare members)
HOW TO REGISTER:
CapitalSquare Members: Enter your promo code below to unlock your member ticket. (If you don't have the promo code, please ask your Community Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send it to you). Then you can select your ticket and click register. No payment necessary!
Non-Members: Click the "Join Waitlist" link below. Enter your details, and pay here. Once we've received proof of your payment, we'll send you your ticket!
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right onto Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right onto HFP Way. Immediately turn right onto Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the Dolphin-Obalende gate, at the corner of Corporation Drive and Apapa Lane, then walk ahead along Corporation Drive and turn right onto Awori Road. Go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Oluseye has been involved in some of the most high profile legal transactions in Nigeria. He was deeply involved in the Central Bank of Nigeria led banking consolidation exercise, where he participated in a series of Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring transactions. He also designed training modules and managed due diligence teams, designed risk analysis tools for due diligence reports and managed the merger acquisition transactions processes.
His experience also covers capital markets, company secretarial and small and medium scale enterprise development. Oluseye pioneered the application of Risk Weighted Legal Audits in Nigeria; he successfully launched and executed the Advanced Dispute System Design program in the Financial Sector with positive results across selected Nigerian Banks.
He led dispute system design projects in Sterling Bank, Ecobank and Finbank (acquired by FCMB) leading to a reduction of the Banks Contingent Liability Profile.
He is presently a partner in Charge of the Corporate Commercial Desk at Chapitre LLP.
Earlier this year, He founded IF - Idea Factory Ltd a company that designs, produces, markets and develops Game and Gamification based learning systems to Individuals, Enterprises and Public sector customers within and outside Nigeria.Presently IF – Idea Factory has launched the following products into the market: Junglenomics, Skillmi Krysalis, Jnomics, And Koncentric.