Once a month, we host a free day of coworking to give freelancers, home workers and people running small businesses an opportunity to get out of their normal space, meet some new people and work together in a social environment.
It's a mixture of work, chat, comparing of ideas, passing on tips, and maybe even collaboration on a new project.
We'll provide an awesome space to sit and work, WiFi, power outlets, and interesting people to collaborate with. You just bring yourself, your laptop (or whatever you use to work), and a friendly disposition, and we're all set for an amazing day of coworking!
Ndidi Health will also be talking to us about mental health and wellness during the Lunch & Learn session later in the day.
The talk will cover:
- defining what mental health really is,
- gain a better understanding of common mental health challenges
- identifying how we can take care of our mental health.
You don't want to miss any of this, so be sure to show up on time!
Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required.
Date: Friday, 20th April 2018
Time: 9AM - 5PM (Lunch & Learn will hold in between, from 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM)
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi - 225 Ikorodu crescent, Dolphin estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. (directions below)
The event is free to attend, but you'll need to register to reserve a seat
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the second right turn onto Ikorodu Crescent. Keep a look out on your right for number 225
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the final stop and board a Dolphin estate shuttle. Be sure to inform the driver that your stop is 225 Ikorodu crescent.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.