Join us on the 25th of November for our anniversary screening of Startupland, a documentary series that captures the journey of five startups alongside interviews with legends of the technology industry.
The series focuses on the experiences of five early-stage startups going through an accelerator, documenting things that haven’t really been caught on film, such as the struggles with work-life balance as a startup founder, and the stresses associated with raising capital, over a span of six chapters or episodes. So far, the series has received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Startupland brings an immersive and engaging experience that will educate and inspire innovators everywhere.
Invite a friend or two, and come hang out with us on Wednesday evening. Light refreshments will be provided.
other things to note:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but we'll be taking lunch orders (TFC) at 11am to be delivered by 1pm. You'll need to pay for your lunch, btw. You're also welcome to bring your own lunch or make your own order at anytime.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.