Theme – Vision to Reality
Montgomery West Africa is proud to host the inaugural Women of West Africa Entrepreneurship (WOWe) Festival 2015, the newest improvement following two successful conference editions of Nigeria’s leading entrepreneurial event for women. The festival will take place 25 – 26 June 2015 at the Landmark Convention Centre,Victoria Island, Lagos.
The WOWe Festival 2015 will be an opportunity for female entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs (corporate professional women with entrepreneurial ambitions) to secure practical information on how to transform their businesses and realise their entrepreneurial ambitions.
WOWe has rebranded to a Festival this year as it combines both Education and Entertainment elements (Edu-tainment) and also plans to bring together about 1,000 to 2,000 women entrepreneurs from Nigeria and the West African region.
- Tewa Onasanya, CEO, Exquisite Magazine Speaker – Vision to Reality Panel
- Fatoumata Ba, Co-CEO Jumia Nigeria - Vision to Reality Panel – Developing Capacity and Skills to make your business an Entrepreneurship Powerhouse
- Caterina Bortolussi, Founder and Creative Director, Kinabuti –Thriving in the Fashion and Beauty Industries
- Chude Jideonwo Executive Director, the Future Project Africa
- Bilikiss Adebiyi-Abiola, CEO Wecyclers – Vision to Reality Panel
- Uju Irukwu, Managing Director Chapel Hill Denham- Vision to Reality Panel
- Tokunboh Ishmael CO-Founder and Managing Director, Alitheia Capital- Finance and Investment Panel
Venue: Landmark Convention Centre,Victoria Island, Lagos.
Date/Time: Thursday, 25 June, 2015 07:00am to Friday, 26 June, 2015 03:00pm
Go here to register
Full details on the agenda, speakers and programmes can be found here
Contact the organizers with the following means below if you require additional information :