Join us on Demo Day #6 as we hang out with the guys from MailCliq, WhizApp, and The SelfieBox NG, as they tell us all about their startups. We'll get the chance to get to know them and offer feedback about how to improve their products, and maybe even start something new with them. Plus, there'll be drinks, munchies, and a lot of awesome people to mingle with.
The best thing? It's absolutely free!
Apart from showcasing your work at the event, you'll also get the following:
- Free advertising from our friends at IN3K8 Media. They are partnering with us to offer 1 week of free digital advertising to all our past and future Demo Day exhibitors, across all 13 of their screens in Lagos. See here for more details about what they're offering.
- A dedicated post on our blog, promoting your product or service.
- 50% off a sponsored post on WhootAfrica.com.
- 10 days to work out of CapitalSquare, absolutely free. Valid for 3 months.
Other Things to Note:
- Sponsorship: If you would like to partner with us to make Demo Day a success, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Refreshments: We'll have water, drinks, and light snacks available at the event.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings
- Frequency: We'll be hosting Demo Day on the 1st Tuesday of every 3rd month.