On the 3rd Friday of every month, we host a free business clinic for small business owners, where we invite an expert to answer your questions and offer advice on different business issues.
Our focus for this month is accounting, and our advisor is Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze, a chartered accountant and the founder of Accountinghub.ng, an online accounting services firm for small businesses. Ask her about accounting, taxes, financial management, business structuring and more - she knows her stuff! If you're looking for an accountant or some long term accounting help, this is great for you too: anyone who signs up for an Accountinghub service during the small business clinic gets a 10% discount.
The advisory clinic will run from 9am to 1pm in 20 minute sessions. Schedule your slot below, and please feel free to bring along any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss.
See you there!
Other Things to Note:
- Lunch: We don't serve lunch at CapitalSquare, but you're welcome to bring your own lunch or order in at anytime.
- Driving Directions: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.