The Colours And Grey Branding Workshop is a dedicated one day intensive branding class for business owners looking to grow their brand bigger and better, especially on a budget, influencers interested in learning how to serve the brands they promote better, as well as bloggers who want to turn their blogs into a force to reckon with.
At the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
1. Create their own brand logo, website/blog, PR/social media materials for their brand
2. Have a better understanding of how to build a brag-worthy brand
3. Understand how to use competition as a means to grow a better brand and a foolproof USP
4. Have a better understanding of their target audience, how to attract their customers, retain them and how to get their customers and non-customers to promote them for free
Lunch, drinks, refreshments will be served and there will be a free ride (to and fro) for everyone from a designated bus stop. Course materials, as well as internet access, will be provided.
Because we want this class to be as intimate as possible (so we can serve everyone as best as possible), we will only be admitting 20 people. 1st 5 people to pay will win an hour brand consultation session worth 10,000 naira.
Registration Fee: 10,000 naira
Early bird registration discount fee: 5,000 naira (deadline is 20th of June)
Registration ends on the 25th Of June.
To register, please pay the fee into:
Account Number: 4761040087
Account Name: Dako Alice Temitope
Recipient Bank Eco Bank
Once payment has been made, payment confirmation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside the name of the guest.
Date: 8th Of July 2017
Time: 10AM - 5PM
Venue: The Studio By CapitalSquare, 114B, Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos (directions below)
Contact details: +2348092904867 or email@example.com
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right onto Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right onto HFP Way. Immediately turn right onto Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the Dolphin-Obalende gate, at the corner of Corporation Drive and Apapa Lane, then walk ahead along Corporation Drive and turn right onto Awori Road. Go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.