Independent PA is organizing an intensive workshop for potential VAs this month where they will learn the intricacies of the job. The training is open to anyone in Lagos looking kickstart their virtual assistant business. At our (iPA) own prerogative, we will be hiring the top 5%- 10% to join our team. (Everyone who attends - hired or not- will receive a certificate of training)
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- How to kickstart a virtual assistant business
- What services to offer
- How to price your services
- Where to find paying clients
- Time Management
- Business Ethics
- Work-Life Balance
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi (directions below)
Time: 2pm - 6pm
Date: Saturday, July 22nd.
Fee: N10,000 only
For payment details and additional information, please send an email to email@example.com
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the first right onto Eti Osa Street. Drive down to the end of the street and follow the bend right onto HFP Way. Immediately turn right onto Ilupeju Street and go down to the end of the road. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the Dolphin-Obalende gate, at the corner of Corporation Drive and Apapa Lane, then walk ahead along Corporation Drive and turn right onto Awori Road. Go down to the end of the road, and turn right into Ilupeju Street. CapitalSquare is the little yellow gate on the left, at the corner of Ilupeju Street and Apapa Lane.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.