Learn the skills needed to use the business modelling canvas to start, reduce risk, develop a competitive advantage and attain profitable growth in your business!
The awesome people at The Business Outliers will be teaching a workshop on the Business Model Canvas, a tool that gives you a clear understanding of how to validate your business idea.
Working through real life models, visually engaging examples, and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to design unbeatable business models. This workshop is hands-on and is sure to be an invaluable experience and a great investment in your business.
This Workshop Is For:
- Anyone who has a business idea
- People with and existing business (entrepreneur)
- People currently works as a manager or executive in charge of growing an existing business (intrapreneur)
- Anyone Interested in starting a business
At the end of this workshop, you'll acquire the skills, and processes needed to use the business model canvas to:
- Outline your existing business model
- Produce improvements and new models.
- Improve customer understanding.
- Reduce risk of failures through systematic testing.
- Chart the environment and competition.
- Create a model in any business environment.
Date: Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi (Directions below)
Cost: N5,000 only (Free for CapitalSquare members)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Simply confirm your attendance by paying for the workshop using either of the payment options below:
Paystack: click here to pay via paystack
Bank Transfer: Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account Name: CapitalSquare Workspace Solutions Ltd
Account Number: 1013385906
If you're paying via bank transfer, please send an email with proof of payment to email@example.com
Once we confirm payment, we'll add you to the list!
Please note that seats are not confirmed until payment is received
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the second right turn onto Ikorodu Crescent. Keep a look out on your right for number 225
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the final stop and board a Dolphin estate shuttle. Be sure to inform the driver that your stop is 225 Ikorodu crescent.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Olawunmi Olatunji, Nigeria, is the Co founder of The Business Outliers, a company that helps businesses transit from the idea stage to achieving real and measurable business growth. An entrepreneur and experienced business strategist, her previous experience spans a decade in the finance and energy sectors. She “believes in adding value to budding businesses,” and “has a great passion for growth” and seeing young entrepreneurs succeed. She has mentored entrepreneurs with several institutions for nearly a decade.
In her earlier career, Olawunmi gained cross-industry experience and developed valuable expertise while working in the financial service industry. She understands risk and enterprise development. This understanding developed into a passion for helping early-stage business growth. She has focused her expertise on business advising to help a number of early- stage businesses develop successful business models and write business plans. She also delivers workshops and seminars on entrepreneurship, business modelling, finance and business growth. She is the Author of ‘’Idea meets Market’’, a business startup book, which showcases how successful African entrepreneurs easily and quickly prove their business idea, with the minimal resources.