Once a month, we host a free day of coworking to give freelancers, home workers and people running small businesses an opportunity to get out of their normal space, meet some new people and work together in a social environment.
It's a mixture of work, chat, comparing of ideas, passing on tips, and maybe even collaboration on a new project.
We'll provide an awesome space to sit and work, WiFi, power outlets, and interesting people to collaborate with. You just bring yourself, your laptop (or whatever you use to work), and a friendly disposition, and we're all set for an amazing day of coworking!
We'll also be learning about service design during the Lunch & Learn, in a talk hosted by Areedi
The talk will cover:
- What service design is
- How startups can benefit from service design
- Three easy + actionable tips for incorporating service design in your business
You don't want to miss any of this, so be sure to show up on time!
Attendance is free, but pre-registration is required.
Date: Friday, 11th May 2018
Time: 9AM - 5PM (Lunch & Learn will hold in between, from 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM)
Venue: CapitalSquare Lekki - 2nd floor, the Garnet Building, Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos(directions below)
The event is free to attend, but you'll need to register to reserve a seat
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Driving Directions : If you're driving from Victoria Island/ Leki tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.