CapitalSquare Business Clinics are one-on-one business consultancy sessions (20 mins) with experts from our community.
At this edition, We'll have Owo Consults in the house to answer your questions and offer advice on all things accounting for small businesses.
Sessions will run from 10 am to 2 pm, and you are free to bring any documents relevant to the issues you wish to discuss. See you there!
Business clinics are free for CapitalSquare members, while non-members pay a fee of N3,000. Please note that you must reserve a slot and pay in advance, for your seat to be confirmed.
DATE: Tuesday, 17 July 2018
TIME: 10AM - 2PM
VENUE: CapitalSquare Lekki
FEE: N3,000 only (free for CapitalSquare Members). The fee covers your session + a day pass to work from our space for that day.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Sign up and select your slot below.
- CapitalSquare Members: you're good to go! Just wait for an email confirmation from us.
- Non-members of CapitalSquare: Please pay here, or make a transfer of N3,000 to our bank account (Zenith Bank - 1013385906) and email proof of payment to email@example.com.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we'll send you an email confirmation of your slot.
Please note: Because these are bookable slots, please do not fill in this form unless you are ready to pay.
If there are no available slots left on the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can check if there are any new openings. We will update this post when all slots are completely filled.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Our Business Clinics are a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation. Please come prepared with your own questions.
- Once you arrive, please wait at the reception or lounge, as directed by our front desk executive. You will be called when your session is about to begin.
- If you would like to cancel, please communicate this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Driving Directions For Lekki: If you're driving from Victoria Island/tollgate, go down the Lekki express and pass the first 5 roundabouts (the 5th is Jakande/Mobil roundabout), then keep right. Turn right just before the 6th roundabout (by the green road sign), then take the immediate left turn to go into the Garnet parking lot. The building is grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre.
- Bus Directions: From the mainland or Victoria Island, take the Ajah bus and come down at Igbo-Efon first roundabout. You should be right in front of the Garnet building (grey with a black roof and an orange strip (with an elevator) down the centre). Walk a few metres back to the turning off the main road, take the immediate left to the building.
- Parking: There's ample parking at the building, with adequate security, so there's nothing to worry about.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
OWOYEMI DAVID is an Accountant and Venture Coach who co-founded and currently heads Owo Consults Ltd, an Outsourced Accounting Firm. He has over the past 9 years acquired vast experience in accounting and financial advisory for small businesses, spanning various industries such as haulage, Information Technology, Real Estate, Non Governmental Organisations, and more. With his financial and analytical skills, he has helped several organizations achieve significant cost savings, improved efficiency of operations, and informed decision making.
In 2012, he was involved in an NNPC audit assignment covering throughput agreement with NIPCO. From 2014 to 2016, He coordinated a retail audit and customer satisfaction survey spanning ten states across the six geo-political zones, and was privileged in 2015 to train and coach United Nations local staff in Liberia on the rudiments of business planning and financial management.
David is currently the Vice President (Finance) of the Covenant University Alumni Association. He is also the author of “Confessions of the Rat Race” which has recorded over 3000 downloads till date. David is happily married with a son.