There are approximately 90 million Nigerians, who use the internet to search for information about various products and services. This presents a huge opportunity for small and medium businesses to reach a teeming audience and ultimately grow revenue.
That is why CapitalSquare is pleased to partner with Haptics to bring you this FREE #GoogleDigitalSkills workshop.
#GoogleDigitalSkills is a Google initiative, which aims to bridge the digital divide by providing free training to 10 million young Africans on digital skills over the next 5 years.
The goal of the program is to equip business owners with the tools they need to take advantage of the opportunities the internet presents, as well as give young people relevant skills they need in today's digital world
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
➔ The Online Opportunity:
- This section includes the evolution of marketing and advertising and the opportunities it presents for businesses.
- The Principles & Benefits of Digital
➔ Building Your Online Presence:
- You'll learn how to develop an online presence that actually grows a business, using social media, email marketing, websites etc.
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Online Strategy & Buyer Personas
- Website Design Do’s and Don'ts
- Email & Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
➔ Business Listings:
- How and Where to List your business online
- Google My Business and more
➔ The Next Steps:
- This Section highlights summarizes in the training in 10 simple, actionable steps.
Date: Wednesday July 4, 2018
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi - 225b Ikorodu crescent, Dolphin estate, Ikoyi, Lagos. (Directions below)
COST: The workshop is FREE to attend, however you'll need to signup to reserve a seat.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the training
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Driving Directions: From Dolphin Gate (from Ikoyi), turn left at Corporation Drive, then take the second right turn onto Ikorodu Crescent. Keep a look out on your right for number 225
- Bus Directions: Take a bus to Obalende - alight at Obalende bus stop, then take a short walk to Ijeh, where you board a Keke NAPEP to Dolphin Estate. Alight from the Keke at the final stop and board a Dolphin estate shuttle. Be sure to inform the driver that your stop is 225 Ikorodu crescent.
- Parking: There's roadside parking available on the street.
- Security: CapitalSquare is pretty safe, but we're having an open event, so it's best you keep an eye on your belongings.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Haptics is a Google partner on the #GoogleDigitalSkills project, which aims to train Job seekers and small business owners. Their mandate is to train and empower entrepreneurs and business owners in Nigeria on how they can leverage the internet and social media for visibility/brand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition, sales and overall business growth.